Friday, December 30, 2016

A New Year is Coming ~ Help me Energize Sherry's Cabin!

I've noticed something really sad on Facebook lately - there are gobs of people who were miserable in 2016.  I've read post after post about kicking 2016 out the door, wishes for a better 2017, and how badly 2016 stunk.  It makes me think those folks are looking in the wrong place for happiness.  I am so thankful for 2016 and the countless blessings God showered onto our lives.  I am also looking forward to the New Year!



With graduate school complete, I am beginning a new creative journey in 2017, and I need your help!  I would love to build this blog into a place you like to visit, where you're willing to share ideas, and a gathering spot where we can inspire each other.  What can I offer that you want to see?
     Some ideas I have percolating around here...

  • Monday Madness - Anything goes!  Tales from the barn, thoughts on life, sharing God's Word...
  • Tuesday Tutorials - Art on a budget, sculpting tips, guest posts, etc.
  • Friday Forward Challenge (Ok, I'm having trouble with catchy titles!) - An art challenge designed to create something to bless someone else - Pay God's blessings Forward
  • Sunday Share - A peek into my year-long art journey
What are your thoughts?  If you've visited Sherry's Cabin in the past, what interested you?  I want to breathe new life into the Cabin, and I need your input!  Please share your thoughts in the comments below.


For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

Ephesians 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!