Tuesday, March 14, 2017

I Serve an Amazing God

Wow.  Do you ever stop and wonder about all the little things in your life?  Things like God knew I would love a dog over diamonds any day,


that I would love dirt more than lace,


and how the smell of algerita blooms in the spring would trump rose petals and perfumes.


 That loving on a mule would be better therapy than any doctor could prescribe.


 Rather than that old saying, " Bloom where you're planted", God made sure to plant me where I'd bloom.  Thank you, Lord.

2 comments:

  1. I love your thoughts and how you touch my heart. Dogs, (animals!) over diamonds always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my little spot in the virtual world!
      Happy Easter and many blessings!
      Sherry

      Delete

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!