Sunday, April 23, 2017

Blogging a Book ~ Let the Adventure Begin! #1

Several years ago I starting writing chapters for a book on healing through God's word and art.  Art can be so therapeutic, but nothing takes the place of the true Healer.  I'm a member of the online art world, and I see and hear the hurting in so many artists through their art and their words.  I can only think they are missing a true relationship with Christ.  Because of Him, I can see the light in the darkness.  I can know it will all work out without a doubt.

The chapters are sitting in a drawer doing nobody any good, so I've decided to blog the book.  Whether it ever makes it to print or not is irrelevant.  What's important is helping others along the way.  Not that I have any special ability or words of wisdom, but I have been down the road, and I know the Healer.


So grab your Bible, some paints, a cup of tea, and some cookies for the adventure, and let the healing begin!  

#JesusSavesYa'll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy Do! Glad you stopped by!